Flicker of Hope Foundation appreciates your efforts to support our dedication to brightening the future for burn survivors. The Foundation is a 501(c)3 and 509(a) charitable organization, and all contributions are fully tax deductible. We will send you a receipt for your records. Your information will not be sold to third parties.
If you prefer to send your donation directly to us through the mail, please print the donation form [PDF 26K], fill it out and send it back to us at the address below. Make your check or money order payable to Flicker of Hope Foundation.
Please send contribution to:
Flicker of Hope Foundation
8624 Janet Lane
Vienna, VA 22180
You may wish to ask if your employer sponsors a matching gift program. This would double the impact of your donation! A contribution to Flicker of Hope Foundation is also a great way to honor a special person or occasion. We will send a card to let the recipient know that your donation has been made in his/her honor.
Secure PayPal Donation
DONATE ONLINE! You can donate to Flicker of Hope Foundation online using our secure system. Click on the button below to Donate Now!
- Aluminum Cans for Burned Children
- Arlington Police Beneficiary Assoc.
- Association for Firefighters & Paramedics
- Combined Federal Campaign
- Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign
- Corporate Finance Institute, Inc.
- Dominion Guild
- Engh Consulting
- Freddie Mac Foundation
- Friends of Vale Schoolhouse
- Gannett Co., Inc.
- Integra Foundation
- International Association of Fire Fighters
- Old Dominion Professional Firefighters Burn Foundation
- Resource Allocation Management,
- Richmond Professional Firefighters Association
- Swiss American Products